Hey guyd, were still waiting for futon to update to finalize the episodes for next month. In the meantime I thought it would be fund to do another predictions on what show will be renewed at the 2017-2018 Nickelodeon upfront. This years upfront will be March 2, 2017.
This year I have decided to include new Nickelodeon shows coming this year and other announcements I think or hope to happen. I will even do animated shows. I didn't include any unscripted series/Game Shows or Nick Jr shows. There will be announcements about those shows as well.
These Live action shows are more then 80% safe and will most likely get another Season.
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
- SpongeBob Squarepants (I just have to as knowing it will manage to get another season)
- The Loud House
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
These shows are more then 70% below from being safe and will most likely not get another Season.
- The Thundermans
- The Fairly Odd Parents
- Legendary Dudas
- Talia in the Kitchen
- Make It Pop (have no idea what's going on with this show)
- The Other Kingdom
- Harvey Beaks
- 100 Things To Do Before High School
- Bella and the Bulldogs
- Henry Danger
- Game Shakers
- School of Rock
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
New shows or other announcements
- Dan Schneider's new project that is scheduled to shoot in July that was announced by Sheldon Bailey in September (highly doubt it will happen, but like to hear information on this.)
- Hunter Street
- I Am Frankie
- Pinky Malinky
- Welcome to the Wayne
- Glitch Techs
- Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Emerald City Music Hall
- Rufus 3 (most likely not going to be announced, but have a funny feeling it will happen with an announcement)
There are going to be other things going down like Nickelodeon's 30th Annual Kids' Choice Awards, Kids' Choice Sports 2017 and 2017 Nickelodeon HALO Awards events, and Nickelodeon's Sizzling Summer Camp Special.
Those are my thoughts, what you like to see come back or what don't you see get another season?