|The Adventures of Kid Danger|
Sitcom, Comedy, Crime-fighting, Action, Animation
Featuring the voices of
Country of origin
No. of seasons
No. of episodes
The Adventures of Kid Danger is an animated spin-off to Henry Danger. It premiered on January 19th 2018.
This show details the animated adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man as they fight various villains and threats to Swellview.
Oh, here we go up the tube!
Fighting crime is what we do!
A superhero and his sidekick with a plan (They have a plan!)
Who's the one behind the mask?
Who can move super fast?
It's Kid Danger!
And look, it's Captain Man!
So come along, come along!
It's The Adventures of Kid Danger.
This is the song (this is the song)
For The Adventures of Kid Danger.
Captain Man: "I'm okay."
Kid Danger: "Feels good."
Henry Danger: Motion Comics has been viewed more than 30 million times worldwide across multiple platforms, which prompted an animated series to be created in its wake. The show was announced at the 2017 Nickelodeon Upfront. Nickelodeon greenlit the animated series, under the working title The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man, in March 2017, and ordered 10 episodes. The live-action cast will continue their roles, now as voice talent, on the new animated show: Jace Norman as “Henry Hart/Kid Danger;” Cooper Barnes as “Ray/Captain Man;” Riele Downs as “Charlotte;” Sean Ryan Fox as “Jasper;” Ella Anderson as “Piper Hart;” Michael D. Cohen as “Schwoz;” and Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as “Mr. Hart.”
According to Cooper Barnes at Stan Lee's LA Comic Con 2017, the show is not canon to the live action Henry Danger. He states this by saying Henry/Kid Danger looks much younger and resembles his Season 2 appearance.
The series had a sneak peek of its first two segments as part of Nickelodeon's Toon in For Danger on January 15, 2018. The Adventures of Kid Danger officially premiered on Nickelodeon on January 19, 2018. In Canada, it premiered on February 9, 2018 on YTV. In the UK and Ireland, the show has premiered, paired with the Henry Danger episode "Toon in for Danger", on April 9, 2018.
Main article: Episode Guide
- The Adventures of Kid Danger is the first animated TV show based on an existing series created by Dan Schneider. It is also Schneider's first (and so far, only) animated series.
- It is also the second spinoff of a series created by Dan Schneider, following Sam & Cat which was a joint spinoff of both iCarly and Victorious.
- The season 4 live-action episode Toon in For Danger led into the series premiere.
- This airs Fridays at 6:30pm.
- This is the first show of Dan Schneider's to air on Fridays on Nick.
- This is also the first new Nicktoon to premiere on a Friday, since The Penguins of Madagascar.
- This is the only new show to air at 5:30 on YTV (moving Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn).
- Starting with The Sushi Sitter/Cheer Beast, this show now airs Saturdays at 8:30pm.
- Unlike the original live-action series, the episodes contain two 11-minute segments as opposed to a full-length 22-minute episode, as is typical for some animated shows.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found