Swellview is a fictional American city in which the show Henry Danger takes place. It is located not very far from Bordertown. Swellview was founded in 1896 and its heroes are Captain Man and Kid Danger. It is known that the heroes only save the people who live in Swellview (with small exceptions such as protecting New York City).
Swellview was established in the year 1896, the same year as its park. The Battle of Swellview was known to have taken place here. The city's first public bathroom opened in its park in 1898. They also have a designated railroad named Swellview Valley Railroad, a metal sign in giant white letters spelling the city's name, and a large lake, with a secret underground facility located beneath the depths of the lake, unknown to the city's residents except for its notorious criminals.
Swellview also has a mine shaft, which, can be implied, that hasn't been visited in years, shut down, or is inactive at the moment. A popular video store called Beta Maximus from the 1900s also operated in the city, until it closed down after years of service.
- See also: List of locations in Swellview
Swellview Book of Laws and Ordinances
It is revealed in Christmas Danger that there are some ridiculous rules in Swellview:
- It is illegal to wear two hats at once.
- It is also illegal to eat ice cream on a cone.
- It's illegal to take a picture of a rabbit without a permit.
- It's illegal to serve food without wearing a hairnet.
Other controversial laws, physics, and rules
- For even more crazy laws in Swellview, click here: Laws of the City of Swellview
Although unrelated to the above, many of Captain Man's rogues gallery who have been arrested are often put back on the streets to commit further crimes in Swellview, for several reasons unknown. Corruption could possibly be a result.
Swellview has a confusing government unlike fellow U.S. states, counties, and municipalities, and some of the things they do are very out of the ordinary.
- Because most shows of Dan Schneider takes place on the West Coast of the USA (San Diego for Drake & Josh, Seattle for iCarly and Los Angeles for Victorious and Sam & Cat), we can speculate Swellview to be on the West Coast too.
- In an episode of Henry Danger: Motion Comics, it is shown that Las Vegas is close to Swellview, since Captain Man was able to drive there very quickly. This may hint Swellview is located in the state of Nevada, California, or Utah.
- In Sam and Cat they have soda from Club Soda which hints that Swellview is very close to the location of the Sam and Cat babysitting business in Venice, California.
- The aerial view of Swellview shown in a couple of episodes is of Lockport, Illinois..
- It is most likely the DanWarp universe's version of Hollywood, because Swellview has its own sign, much like the Hollywood Sign.
- However, it's mentioned in Secret Beef that Hollywood exists in the Henry Danger universe. If it's true, Henry Danger doesn't take place in the same universe as iCarly, Victorious, and Sam & Cat, because both Victorious and Sam & Cat take place in Hollywood, and iCarly takes place in the same universe as Sam & Cat (Sam & Cat is a crossover series between iCarly and Victorious).
- However, with Goomer appearing in a special episode (and Frankini revealed to be Cat's crazy brother), this can be disputed.
- In Grave Danger, it is revealed that the ZIP code of Swellview is 53692. This is not a real ZIP code in the United States; if it was, Swellview would be located in Wisconsin.
- Swellview being located right next to Bordertown is like the close proximity of the city of Oakland to San Francisco, California, or Jersey City, New Jersey next to New York City, New York.
Because Swellview has a mountain called "Mount Swellview", it can be implied the city is located near the Rocky Mountains, which span the Western United States.
- Nathan Kress (who plays Freddie Benson in iCarly) appears in the episode Birthday Girl Down.
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (not the actual celebrities) appear in Dream Busters and Henry and the Bad Girl, Part 1.
- Goomer from Sam & Cat makes an appearance in the 2-part episode Live and Dangerous.
- Cat Valentine's brother Frankini Valentine is a resident of Swellview; also appears in said episode with Goomer.
- NBA Superstar LeBron James is very well known in Swellview (and may have played in the city too). His supposed friend also lives in Swellview as of Swellview's Got Talent.
- David Lee Roth of Van Halen fame appears in Texas Weiners.
- Though structured like a typical American city, Swellview's laws are unique in that they differ from other county and state laws, as revealed in Christmas Danger.
- The FBI exists in the Henry Danger universe, as Drex is revealed to be a federal prisoner who was captured by the bureau prior to the events of Hour of Power. It is unknown what jurisdiction they have in such a weird city like Swellview.
- Tornadoes are common in Swellview, despite being located near the West Coast.