October 21, 2017
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Bolton
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Jake Hart
- Kelly Sullivan as Siren Hart
- Matthew Zhang as Oliver Pook
- Joe Kaprielian as Sidney Birnbaum
- 1. 10/21/17 - Sick & Wired (404)
- 2. 11/04/17 - Brawl in the Hall (405)
- 3. 11/11/17 - The Rock Box Dump (406)
- 4-6. 11/25/17 - Danger Games (401-403)
Episodes Without Airdates
These episodes have been taped with no known air date. The episodes have been approved to be on here by the founders of the wiki.
- Time Fighters: Part 1 (407)
- Time Fighters: Part 2 (408)
- Rubber Duck (409)
- The Thumb Buddies (410)
- Toon in For Danger (411)
- Car Trek (412)
- Budget Cuts (413)
- Saturday Night Lies (414)
- Henry's Frittle Problem (415)
- Toddler Invasion (416)
- Diamonds Are For Heather (417)
- Meet Cute Crush (418)
- 419 (419)
- 420 (420)
- 421 (421)
- 422 (422)
- Season 4 started production on April 3, 2017.
- Jace mentioned in an interview with Just Jared Jr that he wants to know a little bit more about Henry’s family.
- Henry Danger and Game Shakers are going to have a special crossover special this season. 
- This crossover will be the second crossover for both series and the second Dan Schneider universe crossover, after iParty with Victorious.
- If you count Game Shippers, this will be the third Dan Schneider universe crossover, after iParty with Victorious and Game Shippers.
- It is unknown if Maeve Tomalty (who plays Bianca) will return this season, after previously announcing she would not appear in the third season.
- Jace Norman got a new hairstyle this season.
- When asked to describe this season in one word during an Instagram live stream, Riele said "awesome" and Sean said "cool".
- Jasper will have straight hair for the majority of the season.
- There will be an episode that will lead into The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man.