|“||I should call my sister... a horse!||”|
— Schwoz, when making fun of his sister
Schwoz Schwartz is a recurring character on Henry Danger. He is brilliant at building tech, but he lacks some actual common sense.
Description & Personality
Schwoz is a weird, interesting human being who talks in a Yiddish/German accent. His hair sticks out and is messy, and often wears clothes similar to a mechanic, with a collar shirt underneath.
- Too Much Game
- Henry the Man-Beast
- Spoiler Alert
- Super Volcano
- My Phony Valentine
- Elevator Kiss
- Caved In
- Dream Busters
- Kid Grounded
- Captain Jerk
- Henry and the Bad Girl, Part 1 (deleted scene)
- Henry and the Bad Girl, Part 2
- Jasper's Real Girlfriend
- The Beat Goes On
- Henry and the Woodpeckers
- Captain Man: On Vacation
- The Time Jerker
- Secret Beef
- Indestructible Henry, Part 1
- Indestructible Henry, Part 2
- Opposite Universe
- Grave Danger
- Ox Pox
- Twin Henrys
- Danger & Thunder
- I Know Your Secret
- A Fiñata Full Of Death Bugs
- Love Muffin
- Scream Machine
- The Trouble With Frittles
- Hour of Power
- Dodging Danger
- He stole Ray's girlfriend.
- He has a very hairy sister. He insults her often, as he said "I should call my sister... a horse!"
- He is the one that built the Man Cave and he is the only one who can fix everything in there.
- It is revealed that his last name is Schwartz in My Phony Valentine.
- His counterpart in Opposite Universe is, in Henry's words, also a freak.
- He will be transgender in the future, according to future Ray, who is 85-years old.
- He is the first recurring character to appear in a motion comic.
- Schwoz has his own version of guacamole and calls it "Schwozamole".
- Schwoz is a careless driver in Swellview.
- Schwoz feels mocked when people copy his accent, as shown in Scream Machine.
| To view the Schwoz Schwartz gallery, click here.