Riele West Downs
July 8, 2001 (age 16)
Riele Downs was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. She is a child actress who's best known for her role as Charlotte in Henry Danger. She starred in a few movies, like The Best Man Holiday (2013), Ruby Skye P.I.: The Maltese Puppy (2014), and The Gabby Douglas Story (2014). She, in 2011, also appeared in A Russell Peters Christmas Special.
- She is Canadian, like Maeve Tomalty.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L3IcNL95k Click this link to hear Riele sing in "Best Man Holiday."
- She's 5'1 inches tall.
- She and Jace Norman use the FaceTime app to video chat with each other.
- She portrayed Arielle Douglas (13yrs-16yrs) in "The Gabby Douglas Story".
- She can do gymnastics.
- She's an artist; she can draw very well.
- She loves pumpkin pie.
- She and her friend Ella Anderson love pranking on the set of Henry Danger.
- Her favorite books are The Percy Jackson Series.
- The 2 things that she misses most about Canada are the moose and syrup.
- She is described to have a strong resemblance with Skai Jackson, the actress who portrays Zuri on Jessie.
- She has an older sister named Reiya Downs who portrays Shay Powers on the TeenNick/Netflix show Degrassi/Degrassi Next Class.
- She and Ella Anderson are close friends.
- She does not like bugs.
- She hit 1 million followers on Instagram on June 10, 2017.
- She is a fashion designer and she designed her 2017 KCAs outfit and her RDMAs outfit.
- Her fans are called Riebels and and together they form a Riebellion.
| To view the Riele Downs gallery, click here.