Junk N' Stuff
Underneath the store is the Man Cave, which is both Captain Man and Kid Danger's secret hideout.
- Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Charlotte Page
- Jasper Dunlop
- Schwoz Schwartz
- Gooba Gooch (Unknown)
- At the cash register there is a small control panel that has multiple buttons and switches. There is one switch labeled 'Store Emergency' that shuts off the power system (which blocks all cell phone signals).
- The three other switches on the panel are labeled 'Dinosaur Flames', 'Release Drum Set' (which was used in Caved In), and 'Havarti'.
- In the episode Space Invaders, Part 1, it is revealed that there is a bathroom somewhere in Junk N' Stuff.
- However, this bathroom is broken and Jasper is expected to use the bathroom in the gas station across the street.
- There are stairs next to the main door, meaning that it is possible that there is an upper level above the store.
- The building used for the exterior shot of Junk N' Stuff is actually a coffee shop called The Daily Grind in the Fell's Point neighborhood located at 1720 Thames Street of Baltimore, Maryland.
- It is stated in "The Danger Begins", that the swords in the barrel cost $100 per sword.
- The head of the robot Yamato from the cancelled Nickelodeon TV show "Supah Ninjas", can be seen on one of the display shelves under the counter.