Dr. Thomas James
Dr. Thomas James aka Drill Finger is a super villain on Henry Danger. He is a mad dentist who enjoys ruining people's teeth.
Drill Finger wears a purple mask, a white short sleeved or long sleeved coat, and has curly hair; he also has a long drill in his left index finger, hence his name. He was a dentist before turning to a life of crime.
It is unknown how Drill Finger lost his index finger, or why he wears a mask.
3 years ago (prior to the events of Substitute Teacher) he took all the teeth out of the mayor's mouth. He was later arrested by Captain Man; as he was taken away he vowed to "Take care of Captain Man". After 3 weeks past, he was released from jail and was in Nebraska dumping megatons of sugar into the water supply to give people cavities; meanwhile Captain Man, Kid Danger and Charlotte Bolton were dealing with mistaking the new student Ortho and his father as the supposed son of Drill Finger and the villain himself.
In Danger & Thunder, he was one of the villains present in the meeting the Toddler had made about destroying Captain Man, and his sidekick Kid Danger. When trying to figure out who called the meeting, Drill Finger guessed the The Three Muchachos. He disappeared when Man had broken the lights of the lair.
Avoiding capture, Drill Finger returns in Double Date Danger to help Noelle pull out Jasper Dunlop, Piper Hart and Kale's teeth. He was defeated by Captain Man and Kid Danger when Captain Man broke his Drill Finger and started calling him "Finger", which he complains isn't as good a name. He was then taken to jail.
| To view the Drill Finger gallery, click here.
- Though not proven, he may be the very dentist that gave the Phone Shark his sharp metal teeth.
- He is 6'2" and weighs 185 pounds.
- While his mugshot in Substitute Teacher shows him with perfect hands, in Danger & Thunder, he is given a drill on his left index finger.
- Drill Finger and Jeff are the only villains who make an appearance in the Henry Danger: Motion Comics.
- Noelle might be Drill Finger's daughter.