|Jasper and Charlotte|
Jasper Dunlop and Charlotte Page are both main characters on Henry Danger. They have presumably been friends for a long time. While Jasper often annoys Charlotte, the two get along well and are seen to care for each other.
- Chasper (Cha/rlotte and Ja/sper)
- Jarlotte (Ja/sper and Ch/arlotte)
| To view the Chasper gallery, click here.
Season 1 Moments
The Bucket Trap
- Charlotte received 9 texts from Jasper within an hour.
- Charlotte feels bad that Jasper is by himself a lot (and not with his best friends Henry and Charlotte) or with his friends that ‘you wouldn’t be proud of’.
- Charlotte immediate responds ‘no’ to Ray’s suggestion to brain wipe Jasper’s memory so Jasper doesn’t remember her or Henry.
- Charlotte doesn’t see a problem with telling Jasper that Henry is Kid Danger.
- Charlotte has confidence in Jasper that he wouldn’t tell Henry’s secret, since Ray is not convinced she suggests that they test Jasper to see.
- Charlotte (and Henry) cook Jasper’s favorite meal for him.
- Jasper looks at Charlotte when he swears not to tell the secret Henry and Charlotte are about to share.
- Jasper texts Charlotte saying that he is on the way to Junk-N-Stuff.
- Charlotte gets upset when Jasper isn't able to keep the 'fake' secret.
Jasper's Real Girlfriend
- Charlotte (and others) don’t believe that Jasper has a girlfriend.
- Charlotte pats Jasper on the shoulder reassuring him that he ‘doesn’t have to make things up’ to impress her or Henry.
- Disheartened that Charlotte doesn’t believe Jasper he lightly shoves Charlotte’s hand off of his shoulder.
- Charlotte walks up to Henry to ask why Jasper was not in class last period.
- Charlotte was surprised that Jasper had an actual girlfriend when Jasper brought Courtney to school.
- Charlotte lets Jasper’s girlfriend stay at her house even though she didn’t initially think she was agreeing to let Courtney stay at her house in actuality.
- Henry tells Courtney that Jasper loves Charlotte and that ‘they’re really close’. Note that Henry doesn’t add ‘as friends’ or a similar line until he talks with Charlotte about what he told Courtney.
- Courtney becomes angry and jealous and reacts by doing things to get Charlotte hurt.
- Charlotte lets Jasper (and Henry) hide in her bedroom to see that Courtney is ‘evil’.
- Charlotte tries to explain to Courtney that Henry meant to say that Jasper loves her as a friend. Charlotte uses the phrase ‘as friends’ possibly meaning she loves Jasper as a friend as well.
- Charlotte turns to stare at Jasper when Henry knockouts Courtney out of the bedroom window.
Season 2 Moments
One Henry, Three Girls, Part 2
- Jasper walks over to stand close to Charlotte both surprised to see Chloe at the front door.
- Charlotte makes a face when Jasper says ‘It’s a quality porch’ (in reaction to Henry ‘showing’ Bianca his porch).
- Jasper walks over to Charlotte again (possibly to show her something on his phone).
- In reaction to Henry wanting to talk to Chloe, both Jasper and Charlotte sit quickly on the couch close to each other to watch the conversation about to happen between Henry and Chloe.
- Jasper frequently glances at Charlotte while she is not paying attention.
- Jasper and Charlotte both show concern that there may not be another season of ‘Kids in the Woods’ (showing they enjoy watching similar tv shows).
- Charlotte and Jasper both non-verbally agree with each other about an unresolved plot points that need to be resolved with another season of ‘Kids in the Woods’.
Season 3 Moments
Season 4 Moments
- Jasper tried to reason Bysh out of fighting Charlotte.
- Charlotte expressed how she enjoyed Jasper's brown soup.
- Charlotte confronted with Jasper about him dropping Henry's phone in the soup, and both agreed it made no sense.
- Jasper dropped Charlotte's phone in the soup.
- Charlotte got mad at Jasper for dropping her phone in the soup.
- Jasper excitedly responded to her reaction.
- Jasper stopped himself from dropping his phone in the soup when Charlotte told him to.
- Charlotte was taking pictures of Jasper posing for him so he could use them to get girls to like him.
- Charlotte advised him to show a "natural smile" for the pictures.
- After throwing a pineapple at Schwozz of whom he didn't recognize by his disguise, he quickly recognized Charlotte right when she shouted, "Jasper, No!" before he could throw a pickle jar at her.
- Charlotte was helping Jasper put on his disguise before going back down to the Man Cave.
- Both said no to Piper in helping her with Prom.
- When they realized no one was in the Man Cave, Jasper asked Charlotte what she wants to do.
- When Charlotte decided to eat a potato, Jasper agreed to as well.
- Charlotte always has the same dream where she gets a horse for her birthday, the horse ends up kicking Jasper in the face, and he ends up not okay.