Season 4, Episode 15
May 12, 2018
When a new internet celebrity causes havoc in Swellview, Captain Man has to swap bodies with Frankini to infiltrate his secret lair.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Dawson Fletcher as Go-Bro
- Lyne Odums as Grandma Sullivan
- Cole Stotts as Nuke
- Kyle Weishaar as Turk
- Captain Man-kini is a portmanteau of Captain Man and Frankini.
- This is the fourth time with a villain in the Man Cave.
- Charlotte and Jasper telling Piper that they didn't have enough time to help her with her prom problem and saying they'd help her on one of the following Saturdays is breaking the fourth wall, as they are essentially saying there was no time for Piper's subplot in the episode, and would deal with it in another Henry Danger episode, which air on Saturdays.
- Kid Danger breaks the fourth wall again at the end of the episode, turning to the camera and saying "Remember to like and subscribe."
- Frankini telling Kid Danger that he wouldn't jump out of the helicopter and saying "Hey now, don't dream it's over!" is a reference to the Drake & Josh episode Helicopter, when Josh was in a helicopter and yelled the same phrase.
- The phrase is also part of the chorus of the song, "Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House.
- Piper only has one scene in this episode.
- Henry almost says Ray's name in front of Frankini and Goomer.
- This is the sixth time Henry and Ray are seen as Captain Man and Kid Danger for the entirety of the episode.
- This is the ninth time Ray is seen as Captain Man for the entirety of the episode.
- In the promo, Frankini said, "You better treat my face with some respect...", but in the episode, Captain Man said it in Frankini's body.
- Schwelvis may be a portmanteau of Schwoz and Elvis Presley (minus the last name).
- Piper mentions Davy Jones, a famous pirate commonly mentioned in Spongebob Squarepants. Davy Jones is also the name of a famous musician.
- Schwoz is dressed up like Elvis Presley as a disguise, while Jasper's disguise is Thor.
- This is the third time people are brought into the Man Cave by sacks, the first being in Captain Jerk and in My Phony Valentine.
- Goomer mentions Toto from The Wizard Of Oz.
- Captain Man dabs in Frankini's body, as he did in his body in Live and Dangerous, Part 1 when he was talking about "off the hizno" and when he was wearing the Frankini Bottoms.
- Henry and Schwoz could have just locked Frankini and Goomer up in the cell in the Man Cave that Ray and Schwoz locked Evil Henry and Evil Charlotte up in in Opposite Universe.
- Henry tries not to tell Frankini Schwoz's name (he says Schwelvis), but earlier he said Schwoz's actual name with Frankini in the room, however he was unconscious during the time when he said it (but Goomer heard it).
- When Captain Man does his final punch in Frankini's body (right before we see Jasper's costume), it is obvious the punch was fake.
- Go-Bro said that he would launch the two down the mountain in 5 minutes, but the recording was only at 1 minute, 54 seconds when he started counting down.
| To view the Captain Man-kini gallery, click here.